Wednesday, October 19, 2016

18 Photos Of Maria Pettersson, Swedish Pilot And Her Nice Selfies In Dailymail , Mirror And Thesun

My personal advice if you want to become an airline pilot.
One of the most frequent questions I get through my Instagram account @pilotmaria is “What can I do to become an airline pilot”
I love that there is such an interest in this profession and I wish I could answer each and everyone of you individually but unfortunately time is limited, so I put together this blog post and hope it will answer as many of you as possible.
First of all, use an online search tool and find where the closes flight club is to you. Normally every smaller airport has a flight club located with one or more small airplanes such as a Cessna 172 or a Piper 28. (Source)

1. Sexy pilot



                                                                                                                                                       Next>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment